RMJ Laboratories, Inc. has appointed Annette Green, president emeritus of The Fragrance Foundation, to consult on developing new business development strategies. The company creates and manufactures customized cosmetic solutions and provides full-service development capabilities in the personal care product segment. Green oversaw The Fragrance Foundation for more than 40 years and is credited with conceiving and producing the FiFi Awards and for establishing an international presence for the foundation.
Green to Consult RMJ Laboratories
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2900Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 599Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 266Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 235WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 214Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 199Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia