Symrise has appointed Fred Kritzer vice president of sales and marketing for aroma molecules of the company’s Scent & Care division. Working out of the Teterboro, New Jersey facility, Kritzer is responsible for directing and guiding the regional sales team, improve established relationships with target accounts and ensure maintenance of high levels of customer service and future growth of the business. Kritzer has held sales and management positions at BBA/IFF and most recently at Danisco.
Kritzer Joins Symrise
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1595Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 770Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 378Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 265WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 215Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 211Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 184Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 167ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 167The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 134Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America