The Fashion Group International is honoring individuals for their innovation, creativity and accomplishments in its upcoming 14th Annual Rising Star Awards. To be held at Cirpriani in New York on January 27, 2011, the event will be hosted by Conde Nast digital editorial director Jamie Pallot and will feature keynote speaker Norma Kamali. Among those it will recognize will be those who’ve made a contribution in the “Beauty/Fragrance Corporate” category: Margot Humbert of MAC Cosmetics, Jill Nisson of Avon Products Inc., Caroline Pieper-Vogt of Fusion Brands Inc. and Siddharth Shah of Givaudan, with Amy Synnott presenting the category’s awards. Also among those recognized will be the “Beauty/Fragrance Entrepreneur” category, with award presenter Bobbi Brown: Christopher Chong of Amouage, Francis Kurkdjian of Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Ellen Sirot of Hand Perfection and Harold Zimmerman of Votre Vu.
FGI Rising Star Awards Recognize Industry Individuals
January 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1519Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 476Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 433Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 247WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 222Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 195Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 171The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 135Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 116In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 92ACI Presents Staff Promotions