Brotherton Re-elected as Chairman of SOCMA
Posted: December 13, 2010
The Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (SOCMA) announced Larry Brotherton, president and CEO of Ortec, Inc., has been re-elected as chairman of its board of governors at its 89th annual membership meeting.
SOCMA members also re-elected the following slate of officers for one-year terms:
- Vice chairman—Nicholas Shackley, BASF Corp.
- Vice chairman—David Hurder, McGean, Inc.
- Treasurer—David DeCuir, Albemarle Corp.
- Secretary—Steel Hutchinson, GFS Chemicals, Inc.
- Immediate past chair—Charles Hinnant, Optima Chemical Group, LLC
And SOCMA members were elected to serve one to three-year terms now include:
- Walter Adams, Baker Hughes, Inc.
- Charles Bennett, Dixie Chemical Company, Inc.
- Brian Denison, Emerald Performance Materials, LLC
- Charles Gavin, MFG Chemical, Inc.
- Charles Hinton, Ethox Chemicals, LLC
- Aslam Malik, AMPAC Fine Chemicals
- Graham Merfield, Rhodia Inc./Novecare
- Stephen Munk, Ash Stevens, Inc.