Flavor & Fragrance Specialties (FFS) promoted Robert Frantzen to director of sales and marketing, and Dianne Sansone was appointed the company’s director of technical services. Frantzen has more than 20 years of experience in the industry, including four with FFS as a member of the finance and operations teams and as senior vice president managing sales in the fragrance business. Sansone is a certified senior flavor chemist who has been with FFS for more than 20 years. She is a member of Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce, where she was honored in 2007, and is also a member of the Society of Flavor Chemists and served on the board of the Chemical Sources Association.
Promotions at Flavor & Fragrance Specialties
November 24, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2902Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 592Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 417The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 302Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 257Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 248Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 245WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 201Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia