CPL Aromas (Bishop's Stortford, UK) has named Paul Dunlea its operations director and Stephane Bengana as a senior perfumer for CPL Dubai. Dunlea will be responsible for the management of the company’s day-to-day operations in Dubai, focusing on the implementation of growth strategies there, and Bengana, an experienced creative perfumer, has knowledge of the markets served by CPL Dubai, and previously worked for H&R in Paris, and CAL Chauvet and Payan Bertrand in Grasse.
CPL Aromas Adds Positions to CPL Dubai
November 18, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1595Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 770Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 378Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 265WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 215Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 211Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 184Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 167ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 167The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 134Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America