The International Fragrance Association (IFRA) announced the appointment of its new president, Pierre Sivac. Sivac is a French national, educated in both France and the US. He is an experienced industry executive having worked for major global companies such as Coty, Unilever and Henkel.
IFRA Appoints New President
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2911Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 601Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 421The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 268Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 234WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 218Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 190Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia