Flavor & Fragrance Specialties announced the addition of new members to its organization. Michele Bloom has been appointed corporate marketing coordinator, focusing on the communication of FFS corporate brand standards, as well as supporting the flavor and fragrance marketing departments. Michele Fitzgerald was announced as the fragrance marketing manager, responsible for developing presentations and concepts based on marketing insights, consumer trends, technological innovations and creative inspirations. And Valerie Calilap was hired as a fragrance laboratory technician.
Flavor & Fragrance Specialties Adds Staff
October 22, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2898Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 598Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 302Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 261Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 240WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 221Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 208Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia