P&F magazine graphic designer Andy Frederick was honored last week as a finalist at this year's Creative Excellence in Business Advertising awards, sponsored by American Business Media, for his work on the Mosciano's Flavor Library campaign on www.perfumerflavorist.com. Named among the final three nominees in the Digital, Online Advertising category, Frederick's competition included OMD Digital for General Electric and Sigma Group for Panasonic.
P&F Designer Nominated for CEBA
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1563Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 481Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 477Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 209Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 181The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 147Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 118Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 118In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.