drom fragrances international has appointed Alexandre Caron key account manager. In his new role, Caron is responsible for the management and global coordination of drom’s L’Oreal account, operating out of drom’s Paris office. Caron worked previously with Quest International.
Caron Joins drom
October 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 580Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 487Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 325Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 278Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 263Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 242In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 227Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 175That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 100P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop
- 91Xavier Ormancey Joins Beautycounter as Head of Product Development