drom fragrances international has appointed Alexandre Caron key account manager. In his new role, Caron is responsible for the management and global coordination of drom’s L’Oreal account, operating out of drom’s Paris office. Caron worked previously with Quest International.
Caron Joins drom
November 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2718Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 578Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 466Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 411The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 247Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 192Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 131In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia