Sensus LLC (Cincinnati) has named Youngmok Kim senior research scientist. He is responsible for optimizing antioxidant and stability in the company's range of flavor materials.
Kim Named Sensus Flavor Ingredient Research Scientist
August 27, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2902Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 592Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 416The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 301Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 262Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 257Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 245WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 201Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia