pf

Vigon International Named One of Best Places to Work

Contact Author
Close
Fill out my online form.
People happily working

Flavor and fragrance ingredient provider, Vigon International, Inc. has been named one of the best places to work in Pennsylvania.

Started in 2000, the Best Places Work in PA is awarded to businesses that are benefiting the state’s economy and workforce. To be considered for the award, companies have to have a facility in Pennsylvania, have at least 15 employees and have been in business for a minimum of one year.

To be awarded the honor, companies would go through a two-part review process. 75% of the review will be evaluations from employees, and the other 25% be from evaluating the company’s policies, practices and philosophies.

Vigon International will be recognized with this award at a banquet on November 20, 2017.