“Our North American customers are unable to grow in the United States at the rates that keep their shareholders happy,” says newly appointed FONA president Luke Slawek. “So they have to go to the emerging markets in order to grow and meet shareholder expectations. It’s our job to be able to locally create and develop taste profiles for those regions ... ”
The Last Word: FONA Looks Toward the Next Decade of International Expansion
March 20, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1295WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition
- 907WPC Refresh: Photos Now Live on Facebook
- 845WPC and the American Society of Perfumers Announce Big News
- 788First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 586The Power of Scents and Brands
- 541Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer and Evaluator
- 541WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 427Scents and Sustainability: World Perfumery Congress 2016 Explores a Greener, Cleaner Fragrant Future
- 354Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer
- 274Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...
- In Case You Missed It: Weekly Re-Cap
2/18/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Nutriad Invests $4 Million In New Facility
7/20/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Emerald Kalama Chemical Expands At Rotterdam Site
7/22/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- abelei flavors Adds New Production Facility
10/5/2015, Deniz Ataman
- Mane Opens Two New International Offices