Just days before the company announced its acquisition of Yonkers, N.Y.-based fragrance manufacturer Belmay, expanding its fine fragrance, personal care and air care activities, P&F magazine was afforded an opportunity to visit Symrise’s headquarters in Holzminden, Germany.
Site Visit: Symrise
April 29, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 7032016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 517Unilever Discloses Fragrance Ingredients
- 488Smells Like Sandalwood: Mount Romance Signs 10-Year Contract with FPC
- 444Givaudan Purchases Activ International
- 4332017 Flavorcon Call-for-Papers is Now Open!
- 395Creators of Muscle Milk Launch New Flavor House
- 3522015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 342Editor's Note: Natural Matters
- 321Bell Flavors and Fragrance Awarded for Business Excellence
- 279Smell That? Firmenich Doesn’t Either
- What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
8/17/2016, Deniz Ataman
- ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
3/31/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- 2017 Flavorcon Call-for-Papers is Now Open!
1/25/2017, Deniz Ataman
- Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
7/6/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Symrise Introduces Sweet Modulators, Reduces Sugar by 35%
11/18/2016, Savannah Saunders