Just days before the company announced its acquisition of Yonkers, N.Y.-based fragrance manufacturer Belmay, expanding its fine fragrance, personal care and air care activities, P&F magazine was afforded an opportunity to visit Symrise’s headquarters in Holzminden, Germany.
Site Visit: Symrise
April 29, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 7292016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 596Biotechnology & Driving Natural Flavors: 2017 FlavourTalks Amsterdam Report
- 513IFF Acquires Columbia Phytotechnology LLC
- 360drom Premieres Storp Collection at Palazzo Mocenigo and Musée du Parfum
- 346Diversifying F&F Growth
- 341Joya and Taylor & Miller Create the Architecture of Fragrance
- 326Firmenich Begins Construction on Flavor Plant in China
- 264In Memoriam: Eugene Grisanti
- 247Shiseido's Perfume for Mazda Wins IF Packaging Design Award
- 208Frutarom Shoots For New M&A Record, Purchases Vietnam’s Western Flavors
- What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
8/17/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 2017 Flavorcon Call-for-Papers is Now Open!
1/25/2017, Deniz Ataman
- Editor's Note: F&F Vertical Expansion
4/25/2017, Deniz Ataman
- Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
7/6/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Symrise Introduces Sweet Modulators, Reduces Sugar by 35%
11/18/2016, Savannah Saunders