Join the flavor community for two days of in-depth education and networking at P&F's Flavorcon, November 18–19, 2013 in Atlantic City, New Jersey!
Flavorcon unites flavor, food science and product development by delivering technical and marketing information in an intensive, interactive environment and providing practical takeaways for you to share with your teams. Registration is open.
In addition to previously announced speakers and panelists, Flavorcon will feature:
- Panel: Biotech and the Flavorist’s Palette
- Less Common Citrus Profiles
- Citrus Greening
- Flavor and Emotion
- Flavor Regulations for Flavorists and Product Developers
- Panel: Applied Trigeminal Sensory Materials*
- Flavor Value
- New and Notable Flavor Materials
- Flavor Bites: Application of Flavor Materials
*In order to prevent misunderstanding in the marketplace, the title of this session has been changed, removing the word Sensates, which is a trademark of Takasago. Flavorcon apologizes for any confusion the former title may have caused.
To learn more about these session topics and the speakers and panelists, click here.
Flavorcon is pleased to have the support of our partnering organizations:
- Society of Flavor Chemists
- Chemical Sources Association
- The National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems
- Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association
- Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce
Flavorcon's Advisory Board, which is shaping the event content, comprises:
- John Wright, Consulting Flavor Chemist and Author
- Markus Eckert, Senior Vice President of Innovation, Kerry Ingredients & Flavors
- Matthias Guentert, President, Flavor & Nutrition Division, North America, Symrise Inc.
- David Bowen, Manager, Citrus Flavor Creation, Global Citrus Centre, Firmenich
- Judith Michalski, Senior Flavorist, Bell Flavors & Fragrances
We hope to see you there.
Editor in Chief