Most Popular in:
Infinite Flavors Renamed Beck Flavors, Staff Announced
Posted: July 29, 2010
Infinite Flavors now operates as Beck Flavors. In addition to its 110,000-sq ft manufacturing facility in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, the company has innovation centers in Cincinnati and St. Louis. The company's activities include application and sensory support, flavor creation, analytical, and marketing and trend support.
Under its new banner, the company staff includes:
- Robert Sloane, president.
- Charley Beck, vice president of sales.
- Kevin Berdak, flavor chemist. Berdak has 26 years of industry experience and is responsible for leading the company’s analytical group and creating sweet and beverage flavors.
- Rick Gibson, flavor chemist. Gibson has over 36 years of industry experience, previously with Firmenich and Warner Jenkinson.
- Lisa Taake, business development manager. Taake has 20 years of industry experience, previously with Danisco and Firmenich.