Huabao International Holdings Ltd. (Hong Kong) has reported a 100% rise in net income for 2006 of HK$567.1 million, compared to HK$283.1 million the previous year. As the cost of sales and raw materials fell in 2006, gross profit margin increased to 69.5% from 47.3%. Huabao is an investment holding company that, through its subsidiaries, produces and sells flavors and fragrances for tobacco, food and household related products. Currently, the companies largest segment is tobacco flavors, and its customers include the top 10 tobacco groups in China that account for 51% of the market share in the country. Huabao has stated that it intends to expand the food flavors business and develop fine fragrances.
Chinese Flavor Company's Profit Doubles
July 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 943First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 427Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 344P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 328IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 235Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 205Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 201Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 180Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 163Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Symrise Acquires Flavor Infusion; Diversifies Natural Beverage Flavors
- Featured Job: Lush Creative Buyer
6/11/2015, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Emerald Kalama Chemical to Acquire Innospec Widnes LTD
6/9/2015, Mino Zaccaro