International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. perfumer Carlos Benaim has created Mariah Carey and Elizabeth Arden's new perfume, M by Mariah Carey. The scent features notes of marshmallow, sea breeze accord, Tahitian tiare, gardenia, amber, patchouli and Moroccan incense.
Benaim Formulates M by Mariah Carey
June 21, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1005Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 689Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 610Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 584First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 512Creativity by the Nose
- 473Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 424Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 373ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 317Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 276Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1
- Frutarom Acquires India's Sonarome to Boost India, Africa Markets
- Flavors Growth Leads IFF's Q1 Sales