IFF perfumers Domitille Bertier and Olivier Polge have created Cacharel's latest fragrance, Liberté. The fragrance features notes of bitter orange, bergamot, mandarin, white flowers, patchouli, vanilla and vetiver.
IFF Formulates Liberté
May 7, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1777Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 955Creativity by the Nose
- 670Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 625Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 523ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 455Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 413Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 328First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 307Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 270Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1