IFF perfumers Domitille Bertier and Olivier Polge have created Cacharel's latest fragrance, Liberté. The fragrance features notes of bitter orange, bergamot, mandarin, white flowers, patchouli, vanilla and vetiver.
IFF Formulates Liberté
May 7, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 693Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 574FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 477Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 4742016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 467Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 450What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 310JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 2842015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 231A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 224FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016