Artiste Flavor/Essence, Inc. has announced the celebration of its 5th anniversary servicing the flavor and fragrance industry. Founder and president Joe Raimondo started the company focusing primarily on the marketing of basic essential oils and aroma chemicals. Today, Artiste Flavor/Essence, with office and warehousing in New Jersey, offers a range of products that includes citrus products, coffee and tea extracts, oleoresins and absolutes. In related news, Tracy Raimondo has joined the company as customer service manager.
Artiste Flavor/Essence Celebrates 5 Years
March 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1106First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 304IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 287P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 220Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 207Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 198Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 194Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 177Mondelez India Opens New Facility
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 155Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- P2 Science Gains First Patent Converting Feedstocks into Specialty Chem
- Naturex Q1 Revenue Up 24% on Acquisition, Natural Trend
- Symrise Opens Production Facility in Brazilian Amazon
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live