Artiste Flavor/Essence, Inc. has announced the celebration of its 5th anniversary servicing the flavor and fragrance industry. Founder and president Joe Raimondo started the company focusing primarily on the marketing of basic essential oils and aroma chemicals. Today, Artiste Flavor/Essence, with office and warehousing in New Jersey, offers a range of products that includes citrus products, coffee and tea extracts, oleoresins and absolutes. In related news, Tracy Raimondo has joined the company as customer service manager.
Artiste Flavor/Essence Celebrates 5 Years
March 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1030Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 678Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 614Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 537Creativity by the Nose
- 464Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 421Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 420First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 407ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 313Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 274Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1