Takasago perfumer Philippe Bousseton has created Coty Prestige's new women's scent, Cool Water Wave. The fragrance features notes of watermelon, mango, passion fruit, guava, pink peppercorn, freesia, peony, cedar wood, iris wood, amber and musk.
Bousseton Formulates Cool Water Wave
February 12, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 943Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 698Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 621First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 559Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 431Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 320Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 288Creativity by the Nose
- 281Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 278Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 202Frutarom to Lead Expansion in South Africa
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1
- Frutarom Acquires India's Sonarome to Boost India, Africa Markets
- Flavors Growth Leads IFF's Q1 Sales