TFS Corp. Ltd. (Perth, Australia) has announced that heartwood development in its Indian sandalwood trees has met or exceeded yield predictions. The company, which seeks to establish a sustainable sandalwood heartwood supply in Australia, is predicting a heartwood yield of 27 kg per tree, with an average oil concentration yield of 3% per kg of heartwood.
Australian Sandalwood Production Update
February 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 982Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 9112016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 576The Power of Scents and Brands
- 532WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 523IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 430Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 358Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 320Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 230Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress
- 225WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition