TFS Corp. Ltd. (Perth, Australia) has announced that heartwood development in its Indian sandalwood trees has met or exceeded yield predictions. The company, which seeks to establish a sustainable sandalwood heartwood supply in Australia, is predicting a heartwood yield of 27 kg per tree, with an average oil concentration yield of 3% per kg of heartwood.
Australian Sandalwood Production Update
February 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1132First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 357Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 317P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 313IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 224Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 204Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 201Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 177Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 155Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality