TFS Corp. Ltd. (Perth, Australia) has announced that heartwood development in its Indian sandalwood trees has met or exceeded yield predictions. The company, which seeks to establish a sustainable sandalwood heartwood supply in Australia, is predicting a heartwood yield of 27 kg per tree, with an average oil concentration yield of 3% per kg of heartwood.
Australian Sandalwood Production Update
February 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 694Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 574FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 479Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 468Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 4682016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 453What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 310JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 2852015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 233A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 224FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016