TFS Corp. Ltd. (Perth, Australia) has announced that heartwood development in its Indian sandalwood trees has met or exceeded yield predictions. The company, which seeks to establish a sustainable sandalwood heartwood supply in Australia, is predicting a heartwood yield of 27 kg per tree, with an average oil concentration yield of 3% per kg of heartwood.
Australian Sandalwood Production Update
February 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1013Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 685Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 610Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 566First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 521Creativity by the Nose
- 471Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 424Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 391ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 317Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 276Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1
- Frutarom Acquires India's Sonarome to Boost India, Africa Markets
- Flavors Growth Leads IFF's Q1 Sales