Perfumer & Flavorist magazine's September issue is now live and making its way to in-boxes around the world. This month's issue, with a cover story on state and future of natural aroma chemicals, features a number of fascinating features:
- "Comparing Notes: Carlos Benaim, Pascal Gaurin and Laurent Le Guernec"
- "Flavor Creation in India" by John Wright
- "Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials" by Gerard Mosciano
- "Atypical Jasmines in Perfumery" by Arcadi Boix Camps
- "Traditional and Supercritical CO2 Extraction of the Volatiles from Narcissus poeticus L." by: D Ferri, M Adami, A De Santis, C Ubaldi, ENEA CR Casaccia; and A Oratore, P Fracassi and E Gioia, University of L’Aquila
- "Progress in Essential Oils" by Brian M. Lawrence