Robertet perfumer Michel Almairac has formulated Bond No. 9's latest fragrance, Bryant Park. The fragrance features notes of roses, patchouli, pepper, rhubarb, lily, raspberry and amber.
Almairac Creates Bryant Park
January 29, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1209First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 327Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 312P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 310IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 221Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 205Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 202Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 189Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 177Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 155Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro