O.Berk Co. (Union, NJ) has launched its newly upgraded Web site at www.oberk.com and its ecommerce site at www.bottlestore.com. The company has developed an electronic catalog of its complete product line to replace the printed Container Sourcebook. In addition, a new packaging service, Custom Label Shop, enables the user to create custom printed labels, bags and hang tags with a low 250 piece minimum order and no shipping charges. The upgraded Web site gives users mulitple ways to access O.Berk's product line: by material (glass, plastic, metal), by style (glass bottles, plastic jars, metal cans, caps, droppers, etc.), and by market (cosmetics, healthcare, industrial, and food/beverage).
O.Berk Launches New Web Site
November 8, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 954First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 378Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 323P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 311IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 228Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 201Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 193Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 167Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 155Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro