O.Berk Co. (Union, NJ) has launched its newly upgraded Web site at www.oberk.com and its ecommerce site at www.bottlestore.com. The company has developed an electronic catalog of its complete product line to replace the printed Container Sourcebook. In addition, a new packaging service, Custom Label Shop, enables the user to create custom printed labels, bags and hang tags with a low 250 piece minimum order and no shipping charges. The upgraded Web site gives users mulitple ways to access O.Berk's product line: by material (glass, plastic, metal), by style (glass bottles, plastic jars, metal cans, caps, droppers, etc.), and by market (cosmetics, healthcare, industrial, and food/beverage).
O.Berk Launches New Web Site
November 8, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1072Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 674Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 628Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 602Creativity by the Nose
- 514ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 463Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 419Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 396First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 306Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 273Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1