O.Berk Co. (Union, NJ) has launched its newly upgraded Web site at www.oberk.com and its ecommerce site at www.bottlestore.com. The company has developed an electronic catalog of its complete product line to replace the printed Container Sourcebook. In addition, a new packaging service, Custom Label Shop, enables the user to create custom printed labels, bags and hang tags with a low 250 piece minimum order and no shipping charges. The upgraded Web site gives users mulitple ways to access O.Berk's product line: by material (glass, plastic, metal), by style (glass bottles, plastic jars, metal cans, caps, droppers, etc.), and by market (cosmetics, healthcare, industrial, and food/beverage).
O.Berk Launches New Web Site
November 8, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1286WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition
- 900WPC Refresh: Photos Now Live on Facebook
- 854First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 845WPC and the American Society of Perfumers Announce Big News
- 578The Power of Scents and Brands
- 540Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer and Evaluator
- 538WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 513Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer
- 426Scents and Sustainability: World Perfumery Congress 2016 Explores a Greener, Cleaner Fragrant Future
- 275Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...