Frutarom Industries Ltd. (Haifa, Israel), has completed the acquisition of Oxford Chemicals Ltd. for consideration of approximately $12 million. The acquisition, which is expected to enhance the product offerings of Frutarom’s fine ingredients division, will be financed through a long-term bank loan. The integration of the activities of the two companies will provide Frutarom with key personnel in research and development, production, marketing and sales. In addition, the company aims to exploit any cross-selling opportunities.
Frutarom Completes Oxford Acquisition
February 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 699Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 576FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 480Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 4722016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 468Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 455What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 310JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 2892015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 261A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 227FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016