Frutarom Industries Ltd. (Haifa, Israel), has completed the acquisition of Oxford Chemicals Ltd. for consideration of approximately $12 million. The acquisition, which is expected to enhance the product offerings of Frutarom’s fine ingredients division, will be financed through a long-term bank loan. The integration of the activities of the two companies will provide Frutarom with key personnel in research and development, production, marketing and sales. In addition, the company aims to exploit any cross-selling opportunities.
Frutarom Completes Oxford Acquisition
February 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1014Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 684Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 610Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 565First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 522Creativity by the Nose
- 471Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 424Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 392ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 317Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 276Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1
- Frutarom Acquires India's Sonarome to Boost India, Africa Markets
- Flavors Growth Leads IFF's Q1 Sales