Frutarom Industries Ltd. (Haifa, Israel), has completed the acquisition of Oxford Chemicals Ltd. for consideration of approximately $12 million. The acquisition, which is expected to enhance the product offerings of Frutarom’s fine ingredients division, will be financed through a long-term bank loan. The integration of the activities of the two companies will provide Frutarom with key personnel in research and development, production, marketing and sales. In addition, the company aims to exploit any cross-selling opportunities.
Frutarom Completes Oxford Acquisition
February 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 967Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 8932016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 587The Power of Scents and Brands
- 527WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 516IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 431Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 357Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 319Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 226Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress
- 224WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition