Frutarom Industries Ltd. (Haifa, Israel), has completed the acquisition of Oxford Chemicals Ltd. for consideration of approximately $12 million. The acquisition, which is expected to enhance the product offerings of Frutarom’s fine ingredients division, will be financed through a long-term bank loan. The integration of the activities of the two companies will provide Frutarom with key personnel in research and development, production, marketing and sales. In addition, the company aims to exploit any cross-selling opportunities.
Frutarom Completes Oxford Acquisition
February 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 926First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 420Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 342P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 317IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 230Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 205Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 201Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 163Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 14511 Stories You Missed This Week
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Symrise Acquires Flavor Infusion; Diversifies Natural Beverage Flavors