The Society of Flavor Chemists (SFC) and Chemical Sources Association will hold its next meeting at the Sheraton University City Hotel in Philadelphia on February 5. The event will include a tour of Monell's sensory research center and presentations by the center's staff. Contact the SFC for more information; tel: 1-732-922-3393; www.flavorchemist.org.
Sensory Science Takes Center Stage at SFC/CSA Meeting
January 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1025Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 678Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 611Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 532Creativity by the Nose
- 476First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 465Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 422Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 401ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 314Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 274Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1