The Society of Flavor Chemists (SFC) and Chemical Sources Association will hold its next meeting at the Sheraton University City Hotel in Philadelphia on February 5. The event will include a tour of Monell's sensory research center and presentations by the center's staff. Contact the SFC for more information; tel: 1-732-922-3393; www.flavorchemist.org.
Sensory Science Takes Center Stage at SFC/CSA Meeting
January 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1193First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 317Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 311P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 309IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 220Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 205Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 200Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 191Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 177Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 155Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro