Symrise has published the first genealogies for body care and sun care products. Like the company’s earlier genealogies for fine fragrances and personal care products, the Symrise skin care genealogies provide the global fragrance and cosmetics industry with a detailed overview of existing products, new releases and trends on the market. They are organized on the basis of different fragrance families, such as citrus, floral, oriental and woody. Products listed within these fragrance families are then broken down into subfamilies. In addition, what is known as a “specifier”—a reference product representing key olfactory characteristics—is also used to describe the different body care and sun care products in the skin care genealogies. This three-part classification system makes it possible to present products in precise terms and to understand which market segments have seen an increase in product launches and which fragrance segments have so far only been partially covered, if at all.
Symrise Publishes Genealogies for Skin Care
November 3, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 974Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 9032016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 581The Power of Scents and Brands
- 530WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 519IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 430Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 358Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 319Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 229Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress
- 223WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition