Symrise has published the first genealogies for body care and sun care products. Like the company’s earlier genealogies for fine fragrances and personal care products, the Symrise skin care genealogies provide the global fragrance and cosmetics industry with a detailed overview of existing products, new releases and trends on the market. They are organized on the basis of different fragrance families, such as citrus, floral, oriental and woody. Products listed within these fragrance families are then broken down into subfamilies. In addition, what is known as a “specifier”—a reference product representing key olfactory characteristics—is also used to describe the different body care and sun care products in the skin care genealogies. This three-part classification system makes it possible to present products in precise terms and to understand which market segments have seen an increase in product launches and which fragrance segments have so far only been partially covered, if at all.
Symrise Publishes Genealogies for Skin Care
November 3, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1105First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 304IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 287P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 220Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 207Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 198Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 195Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 177Mondelez India Opens New Facility
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 155Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- P2 Science Gains First Patent Converting Feedstocks into Specialty Chem
- Naturex Q1 Revenue Up 24% on Acquisition, Natural Trend
- Symrise Opens Production Facility in Brazilian Amazon
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live