Perfumer Harvey Prince, in conjunction with scientists at Rutgers University, has created the first antiaging perfume—Ageless Fantasy. The scent is based around principles of natural biochemistry, to make the wearer smell eight years younger. The fragrance features accords of pink grapefruit, pineapple, mango, apple, leafy green, pomegranate, jasmine, lily of the valley, cherry blossom, peony, soft musk, precious woods, and vanilla.
September 23, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 943First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 428Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 344P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 329IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 235Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 205Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 201Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 182Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 163Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Symrise Acquires Flavor Infusion; Diversifies Natural Beverage Flavors
- Featured Job: Lush Creative Buyer
6/11/2015, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Emerald Kalama Chemical to Acquire Innospec Widnes LTD
6/9/2015, Mino Zaccaro