Perfumer Harvey Prince, in conjunction with scientists at Rutgers University, has created the first antiaging perfume—Ageless Fantasy. The scent is based around principles of natural biochemistry, to make the wearer smell eight years younger. The fragrance features accords of pink grapefruit, pineapple, mango, apple, leafy green, pomegranate, jasmine, lily of the valley, cherry blossom, peony, soft musk, precious woods, and vanilla.
September 23, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 970Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 8952016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 585The Power of Scents and Brands
- 527WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 517IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 431Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 357Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 319Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 226Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress
- 224WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition