Perfumer Harvey Prince, in conjunction with scientists at Rutgers University, has created the first antiaging perfume—Ageless Fantasy. The scent is based around principles of natural biochemistry, to make the wearer smell eight years younger. The fragrance features accords of pink grapefruit, pineapple, mango, apple, leafy green, pomegranate, jasmine, lily of the valley, cherry blossom, peony, soft musk, precious woods, and vanilla.
September 23, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1021Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 679Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 612Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 530Creativity by the Nose
- 491First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 466Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 423Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 398ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 315Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 274Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1