Trilogy Flavors, Inc. has announced that it will soon occupy a new manufacturing facility. The new plant, specifically designed for flavor manufacturing, is located in Abington, MD. Including warehouse space, the facility occupies slightly more than 40,000-sq-ft and has capabilities for liquid and dry-blending, refrigerated storage as well as product development, quality control labs and office space. According to the company’s COO Dean Wilson, the new plant will provide plenty of room for expected growth.
Trilogy Plans New Facility
September 19, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 694Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 574FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 479Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 468Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 4682016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 453What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 310JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 2852015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 233A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 224FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016