Trilogy Flavors, Inc. has announced that it will soon occupy a new manufacturing facility. The new plant, specifically designed for flavor manufacturing, is located in Abington, MD. Including warehouse space, the facility occupies slightly more than 40,000-sq-ft and has capabilities for liquid and dry-blending, refrigerated storage as well as product development, quality control labs and office space. According to the company’s COO Dean Wilson, the new plant will provide plenty of room for expected growth.
Trilogy Plans New Facility
September 19, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 970Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 8952016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 585The Power of Scents and Brands
- 527WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 517IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 431Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 357Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 319Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 226Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress
- 224WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition