In the more than 100 years since its founding, the independent ingredients supplier has had only six managing directors. Perhaps it is this strong thread of continuity and stability that has allowed Treatt to grow into the company it is today. Treatt plc employs more than 170 people and exports over 3,000 ingredients to more than 90 countries. In 2002, the Group reported turnover of $50 million (ca. £30.7 million), an 11 percent increase from $45 million (ca. £27.6 million) in 2001.
Flavor & Fragrance Treatt-Ment
May 8, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 895First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 391Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 338P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 312IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 229Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 206Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 191Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 161Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 14011 Stories You Missed This Week
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro