In the more than 100 years since its founding, the independent ingredients supplier has had only six managing directors. Perhaps it is this strong thread of continuity and stability that has allowed Treatt to grow into the company it is today. Treatt plc employs more than 170 people and exports over 3,000 ingredients to more than 90 countries. In 2002, the Group reported turnover of $50 million (ca. £30.7 million), an 11 percent increase from $45 million (ca. £27.6 million) in 2001.
Flavor & Fragrance Treatt-Ment
May 8, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 694Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 574FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 479Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 468Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 4682016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 453What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 310JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 2852015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 233A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 224FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016