For a new take on personalized fragrance creation, My DNA Fragrance uses an individuals DNA to fashion a one-of-a-kind scent. To begin the process, customers are sent a DNA home collection kit to collect a cheek sample and a self-addressed return envelope to mail their samples directly to the lab. Each fragrance undergoes an individualized formulation process, which begins only when the blueprint—your DNA profile—is submitted to the perfumer by the lab. To assure the customer that a DNA analysis is performed the company provides its customers with a copy of their DNA profile at the time the analysis is completed and those results are going into the formulation process. The end result? A unique fragrance designed from your genetic sequence.
DNA-based Fragrance Creation
August 25, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1288WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition
- 900WPC Refresh: Photos Now Live on Facebook
- 853First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 846WPC and the American Society of Perfumers Announce Big News
- 580The Power of Scents and Brands
- 540Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer and Evaluator
- 538WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 510Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer
- 427Scents and Sustainability: World Perfumery Congress 2016 Explores a Greener, Cleaner Fragrant Future
- 276Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...