For a new take on personalized fragrance creation, My DNA Fragrance uses an individuals DNA to fashion a one-of-a-kind scent. To begin the process, customers are sent a DNA home collection kit to collect a cheek sample and a self-addressed return envelope to mail their samples directly to the lab. Each fragrance undergoes an individualized formulation process, which begins only when the blueprint—your DNA profile—is submitted to the perfumer by the lab. To assure the customer that a DNA analysis is performed the company provides its customers with a copy of their DNA profile at the time the analysis is completed and those results are going into the formulation process. The end result? A unique fragrance designed from your genetic sequence.
DNA-based Fragrance Creation
August 25, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 717Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 571FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 568Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 476What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 475Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 4452016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 309JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 299A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 2902015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 228FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016