For a new take on personalized fragrance creation, My DNA Fragrance uses an individuals DNA to fashion a one-of-a-kind scent. To begin the process, customers are sent a DNA home collection kit to collect a cheek sample and a self-addressed return envelope to mail their samples directly to the lab. Each fragrance undergoes an individualized formulation process, which begins only when the blueprint—your DNA profile—is submitted to the perfumer by the lab. To assure the customer that a DNA analysis is performed the company provides its customers with a copy of their DNA profile at the time the analysis is completed and those results are going into the formulation process. The end result? A unique fragrance designed from your genetic sequence.
DNA-based Fragrance Creation
August 25, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1115First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 304IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 302P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 215Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 210Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 198Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 192Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 177Mondelez India Opens New Facility
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 156Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality