For a new take on personalized fragrance creation, My DNA Fragrance uses an individuals DNA to fashion a one-of-a-kind scent. To begin the process, customers are sent a DNA home collection kit to collect a cheek sample and a self-addressed return envelope to mail their samples directly to the lab. Each fragrance undergoes an individualized formulation process, which begins only when the blueprint—your DNA profile—is submitted to the perfumer by the lab. To assure the customer that a DNA analysis is performed the company provides its customers with a copy of their DNA profile at the time the analysis is completed and those results are going into the formulation process. The end result? A unique fragrance designed from your genetic sequence.
DNA-based Fragrance Creation
August 25, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1023Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 680Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 612Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 528Creativity by the Nose
- 494First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 467Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 422Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 397ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 315Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 274Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1