For a new take on personalized fragrance creation, My DNA Fragrance uses an individuals DNA to fashion a one-of-a-kind scent. To begin the process, customers are sent a DNA home collection kit to collect a cheek sample and a self-addressed return envelope to mail their samples directly to the lab. Each fragrance undergoes an individualized formulation process, which begins only when the blueprint—your DNA profile—is submitted to the perfumer by the lab. To assure the customer that a DNA analysis is performed the company provides its customers with a copy of their DNA profile at the time the analysis is completed and those results are going into the formulation process. The end result? A unique fragrance designed from your genetic sequence.
DNA-based Fragrance Creation
August 25, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1002Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 9592016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 563The Power of Scents and Brands
- 538IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 534WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 437Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 358Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 320Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 296Givaudan Releases Half Year Results
- 232Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress