New York College of Health Professions has released a line of personal aromatherapy products that helps patients suffering from migraine headaches and other common ailments. The MyChi Dry Breezes line delivers aromatherapy scents developed by perfumers at International Flavors and Fragrances in a new, dry system which is as small as a lip balm and can be used for hundreds of applications. MyChi Dry Breezes aromatherapy is available in five fragrances to promote alertness, stress relief, appetite suppression, nausea control and migraine and headache control. The product, which is being marketed by the non-profit College as a public service, is being retailed for $5.00 and does have a money back guarantee. For more information, visit nycollege.edu.
IFF Formulates Aromatherapy Scents
August 15, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 704Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 571FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 536Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 469Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 462What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 4602016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 309JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 293A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 2872015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 227FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016