New York College of Health Professions has released a line of personal aromatherapy products that helps patients suffering from migraine headaches and other common ailments. The MyChi Dry Breezes line delivers aromatherapy scents developed by perfumers at International Flavors and Fragrances in a new, dry system which is as small as a lip balm and can be used for hundreds of applications. MyChi Dry Breezes aromatherapy is available in five fragrances to promote alertness, stress relief, appetite suppression, nausea control and migraine and headache control. The product, which is being marketed by the non-profit College as a public service, is being retailed for $5.00 and does have a money back guarantee. For more information, visit nycollege.edu.
IFF Formulates Aromatherapy Scents
August 15, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 895First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 399Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 340P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 314IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 231Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 206Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 192Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 162Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 14111 Stories You Missed This Week
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro