FONA International (Geneva, IL) has been named one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For by the National Association for Business Resources for the third year in a row. The award honors local companies that recognize employees as their greatest asset. FONA was also one of the 11 Elite Award winners, earning the Recognition and Retention award for its innovative programs dedicated to employee satisfaction. This is the second time FONA has earned this award.
FONA International Honored
August 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1017Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 683Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 610Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 525Creativity by the Nose
- 497First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 471Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 423Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 396ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 315Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 276Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1