Trilogy Fragrances, Inc. has launched Greenscents, a line of ecofriendly, biodegradeable fragrances that are created with sustainable, renewable fragrance ingredients found in nature, and are 100% natural. These blends are created without phthalates, parabens, sulfates, chemical sunscreens, petrochemicals, glycols, formaldehyde donors, PEGs or PPGs, DEA/TEA and 1,4-dioxanes. With more than 200 blends, Trilogy's Greenscents can work in all types of formulations including lotions, creams, hair care, lip balms, candles and air fresheners.
Trilogy Introduces Greenscents
August 12, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1030Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 678Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 614Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 537Creativity by the Nose
- 464Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 421Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 420First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 407ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 313Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 274Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1