Trilogy Fragrances, Inc. has launched Greenscents, a line of ecofriendly, biodegradeable fragrances that are created with sustainable, renewable fragrance ingredients found in nature, and are 100% natural. These blends are created without phthalates, parabens, sulfates, chemical sunscreens, petrochemicals, glycols, formaldehyde donors, PEGs or PPGs, DEA/TEA and 1,4-dioxanes. With more than 200 blends, Trilogy's Greenscents can work in all types of formulations including lotions, creams, hair care, lip balms, candles and air fresheners.
Trilogy Introduces Greenscents
August 12, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 938First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 378Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 323P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 311IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 228Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 201Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 192Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 167Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 150Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro