Firmenich perfumer Richard Herpin has formulated Badgley Mischka's eponymous first women's fragrance. The scent features notes of jasmine, amber, patchouli and sueded musks.
Herpin Formulates Badgley Mischka
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 7232016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 591Biotechnology & Driving Natural Flavors: 2017 FlavourTalks Amsterdam Report
- 513IFF Acquires Columbia Phytotechnology LLC
- 360drom Premieres Storp Collection at Palazzo Mocenigo and Musée du Parfum
- 356Diversifying F&F Growth
- 346Joya and Taylor & Miller Create the Architecture of Fragrance
- 326Firmenich Begins Construction on Flavor Plant in China
- 264In Memoriam: Eugene Grisanti
- 246Shiseido's Perfume for Mazda Wins IF Packaging Design Award
- 208Frutarom Shoots For New M&A Record, Purchases Vietnam’s Western Flavors