Lansdowne Chemicals Plc (Carterton, UK) has announced the appointment of Dohms Ingredients GmbH (Ratingen, Germany) as their exclusive agent for Germany. This move follows the opening of Lansdowne’s Rotterdam, The Netherlands, office in 2005 and is seen as the next step in the company’s general business expansion into Europe. Dohms Ingredients will be responsible for the marketing of Lansdowne’s aroma chemicals in Germany, Austria and German-speaking Switzerland.
New Lansdowne Chemicals Agent
April 10, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 588Frutarom's Latest Acquisition Expands into Biotechnology
- 570Perfumer's Apprentice Aims to Teach Creation
- 463Coty Confirms Transfer of P&G Fragrance Licenses
- 436P&G Takes Steps Towards Smart Home
- 356Now Hiring: Senior Flavorist
- 283Just for China: Givaudan's Latest Website Launch
- 261Frutarom Announces First Acquisition of 2016
- 228Bell Named Best and Brightest Company
- 227Sales Manager, Nutrition, Flavor and Fragrance Ingredients (Job Id EV1601-01)
- 214Takasago Unveils S$60 million F&F Facility in Singapore