Indena, a company that focuses on the identification, development and production of active principles derived from plants, has been selected as the winner of Frost & Sullivan's 2008 European Green Tea Extract Excellence in Research Award. Each year, the award is given to the company that has carried out new disruptive research and has, in general, a strong commitment to research and development. The award recognizes a research and development program that has or is expected to bring significant contributions to the industry in terms of adoption, change and competitive posture. With 20 years of green tea market commitment, Indena has concentrated on the research both to validate the efficacy of its products and to support new market applications helping grow the green tea market.
Indena Receives Frost & Sullivan Award
June 16, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1099First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 372Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 319P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 313IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 227Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 203Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 199Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 173Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 155Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro