Indena, a company that focuses on the identification, development and production of active principles derived from plants, has been selected as the winner of Frost & Sullivan's 2008 European Green Tea Extract Excellence in Research Award. Each year, the award is given to the company that has carried out new disruptive research and has, in general, a strong commitment to research and development. The award recognizes a research and development program that has or is expected to bring significant contributions to the industry in terms of adoption, change and competitive posture. With 20 years of green tea market commitment, Indena has concentrated on the research both to validate the efficacy of its products and to support new market applications helping grow the green tea market.
Indena Receives Frost & Sullivan Award
June 16, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 722Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 571FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 569Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 479Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 477What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 4392016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 309JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 299A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 2892015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 228FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016