Indena, a company that focuses on the identification, development and production of active principles derived from plants, has been selected as the winner of Frost & Sullivan's 2008 European Green Tea Extract Excellence in Research Award. Each year, the award is given to the company that has carried out new disruptive research and has, in general, a strong commitment to research and development. The award recognizes a research and development program that has or is expected to bring significant contributions to the industry in terms of adoption, change and competitive posture. With 20 years of green tea market commitment, Indena has concentrated on the research both to validate the efficacy of its products and to support new market applications helping grow the green tea market.
Indena Receives Frost & Sullivan Award
June 16, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 986Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 9262016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 568The Power of Scents and Brands
- 534WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 525IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 432Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 358Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 320Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 232Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress
- 224WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition