Indena, a company that focuses on the identification, development and production of active principles derived from plants, has been selected as the winner of Frost & Sullivan's 2008 European Green Tea Extract Excellence in Research Award. Each year, the award is given to the company that has carried out new disruptive research and has, in general, a strong commitment to research and development. The award recognizes a research and development program that has or is expected to bring significant contributions to the industry in terms of adoption, change and competitive posture. With 20 years of green tea market commitment, Indena has concentrated on the research both to validate the efficacy of its products and to support new market applications helping grow the green tea market.
Indena Receives Frost & Sullivan Award
June 16, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 792Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 702Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 626First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 565Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 434Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 323Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 276Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 254Creativity by the Nose
- 220IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 201Frutarom to Lead Expansion in South Africa
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1
- Frutarom Acquires India's Sonarome to Boost India, Africa Markets
- Flavors Growth Leads IFF's Q1 Sales