J&E Sozio, a supplier of natural and organic certified fragrances, has introduced Cleanscents, a program to assist its clients in creating more environmentally responsible fragrances in accordance with current natural and organic global regulations and scientific issues affecting the beauty industry. J&E Sozio, which runs production facilities in France, the United States and Hong Kong, uses an algorithmic system to pinpoint customizable, eco-friendly scent choices for its partners that reflects the wide spectrum of new fragrance ingredient guidelines.
J&E Sozio Introduces Cleanscents Program
May 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 718Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 571FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 568Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 476What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 475Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 4432016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 309JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 299A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 2902015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 228FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016