J&E Sozio, a supplier of natural and organic certified fragrances, has introduced Cleanscents, a program to assist its clients in creating more environmentally responsible fragrances in accordance with current natural and organic global regulations and scientific issues affecting the beauty industry. J&E Sozio, which runs production facilities in France, the United States and Hong Kong, uses an algorithmic system to pinpoint customizable, eco-friendly scent choices for its partners that reflects the wide spectrum of new fragrance ingredient guidelines.
J&E Sozio Introduces Cleanscents Program
May 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1025Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 692Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 597First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 594Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 513Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 428Creativity by the Nose
- 428Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 317Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 288ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 277Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1
- Frutarom Acquires India's Sonarome to Boost India, Africa Markets
- Flavors Growth Leads IFF's Q1 Sales