Takasago (Tokyo) has reported 2007/2008 (April 1, 2007–March 31, 2008) sales of 1.24 billion yen, an increase of 9.1% over 2006/2007. The gross profit reached 3.69 billion yen from 3.42 billion yen in 2006/2007.
Takasago’s 2007/2008 Results
May 20, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 946First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 428Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 344P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 329IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 233Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 205Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 201Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 189Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 161Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Symrise Acquires Flavor Infusion; Diversifies Natural Beverage Flavors
- Featured Job: Lush Creative Buyer
6/11/2015, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Emerald Kalama Chemical to Acquire Innospec Widnes LTD
6/9/2015, Mino Zaccaro