Takasago (Tokyo) has reported 2007/2008 (April 1, 2007–March 31, 2008) sales of 1.24 billion yen, an increase of 9.1% over 2006/2007. The gross profit reached 3.69 billion yen from 3.42 billion yen in 2006/2007.
Takasago’s 2007/2008 Results
May 20, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1043Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 674Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 620Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 547Creativity by the Nose
- 464Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 419Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 405First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 403ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 306Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 273Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1