Givaudan (Geneva) has signed an agreement with Colgate Palmolive as a collaborative partner for the personal care company’s internal fragrances development team on all its categories around the world. Givaudan will set up a dedicated global account team and put in place the creative process to closely work with the Colgate internal perfumery resources. The deal means that the company is recognized by Colgate-Palmolive as a preferred supplier and has a right to bid for product contracts.
Givaudan Partners with Colgate Palmolive
May 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 946First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 428Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 344P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 329IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 233Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 205Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 201Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 189Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 161Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Symrise Acquires Flavor Infusion; Diversifies Natural Beverage Flavors
- Featured Job: Lush Creative Buyer
6/11/2015, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Emerald Kalama Chemical to Acquire Innospec Widnes LTD
6/9/2015, Mino Zaccaro