Givaudan (Geneva) has signed an agreement with Colgate Palmolive as a collaborative partner for the personal care company’s internal fragrances development team on all its categories around the world. Givaudan will set up a dedicated global account team and put in place the creative process to closely work with the Colgate internal perfumery resources. The deal means that the company is recognized by Colgate-Palmolive as a preferred supplier and has a right to bid for product contracts.
Givaudan Partners with Colgate Palmolive
May 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1021Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 679Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 612Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 530Creativity by the Nose
- 491First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 466Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 423Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 398ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 315Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 274Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1