Agilex Flavors & Fragrances has announced the opening of the Agilex Fragrance Division Center of Excellence in Piscataway, NJ. The 26,000-ft2 facility features R&D, creative and analytical perfumery laboratories. Dedicated application laboratories are complemented by odor evaluation testing facilities for the air care, personal care, laundry and candle market segments. Additionally, the facility includes a sample production laboratory and areas designated for fragrance development and evaluation. Along with the fragrance staff, sales, customer service, accounting, strategic operations, regulatory and executive offices are also situated at the new center.
Agilex Opens Fragrance Center
May 2, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 932First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 424Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 343P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 323IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 232Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 205Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 202Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 163Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 157Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Symrise Acquires Flavor Infusion; Diversifies Natural Beverage Flavors