Royal Aromatics has changed its name to Trilogy Fragrances Inc. The company completes a trio of companies that include Trilogy Flavors Inc. and Trilogy Spice Extracts Inc. According to the company, there have been no management changes.
Royal Aromatics Now Trilogy Fragrances
February 19, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 917First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 383Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 325P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 311IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 229Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 202Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 190Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 162Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 147Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro