Givaudan Flavours Corp. (Cincinnati, OH), in a move to focus on the core of its flavor and snack seasonings businesses, has divested its St. Louis, MO manufacturing and ingredient business site to Diehl Food Ingredients parent PCI Co. Givaudan acquired the facility in 1997 as part of its Tastemaker acquisition.
Givaudan Sells Tastemaker Site
February 18, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 879First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 389Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 325P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 311IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 229Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 202Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 186Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 158Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 14011 Stories You Missed This Week
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro