Givaudan Flavours Corp. (Cincinnati, OH), in a move to focus on the core of its flavor and snack seasonings businesses, has divested its St. Louis, MO manufacturing and ingredient business site to Diehl Food Ingredients parent PCI Co. Givaudan acquired the facility in 1997 as part of its Tastemaker acquisition.
Givaudan Sells Tastemaker Site
February 18, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1582Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 919Creativity by the Nose
- 674Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 627Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 524ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 460Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 417Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 374First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 307Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 273Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1