Robertet (Grasse, France) has announced that it has taken an equity position in Plantes Aromatiques du Diois, a French company specializing in organic essential oils and aromatic plants. Plantes Aromatiques du Diois was created in 1999 by Michel Meneuvrier, in association with an agricultural co-op of aromatic and medicinal plant producers. Based in the northern part of Provence, France, its initial purpose was to commercialize the essential oil and plant productions of the region. Today, the company has developed a worldwide network of producing partners—102 companies in 27 countries—supplying a complete range of organically certified essential oils and plants. Michel Meneuvrier will continue to manage the operations of Plantes Aromatiques du Diois with his team. Through this association, Robertet is capable of offering innovative solutions for the creation of certified organic products in the food and beverage, beauty care and fragrance markets.
Robertet Invests in Plantes Aromatiques du Diois
February 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1605Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 920Creativity by the Nose
- 674Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 627Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 524ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 460Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 417Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 374First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 307Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 273Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1