Robertet (Grasse, France) has announced that it has taken an equity position in Plantes Aromatiques du Diois, a French company specializing in organic essential oils and aromatic plants. Plantes Aromatiques du Diois was created in 1999 by Michel Meneuvrier, in association with an agricultural co-op of aromatic and medicinal plant producers. Based in the northern part of Provence, France, its initial purpose was to commercialize the essential oil and plant productions of the region. Today, the company has developed a worldwide network of producing partners—102 companies in 27 countries—supplying a complete range of organically certified essential oils and plants. Michel Meneuvrier will continue to manage the operations of Plantes Aromatiques du Diois with his team. Through this association, Robertet is capable of offering innovative solutions for the creation of certified organic products in the food and beverage, beauty care and fragrance markets.
Robertet Invests in Plantes Aromatiques du Diois
February 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 891First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 407Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 342P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 315IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 231Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 206Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 199Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 161Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 14311 Stories You Missed This Week
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro