David Michael & Co.'s (Philadelphia) board of directors has announced the winner of the 2007 Whitehill Cup award—David Michael Europe, for achieving the highest percentage growth increase last year. The Whitehill Cup award was established by the David Michael board of directors to honor the international subsidiary that attained the highest growth rate in the fiscal year. The award was named in honor of the late General Edward Whitehill Rosenbaum, David Michael's past chairman, and his vision of a global David Michael.
David Michael Announced 2007 Whitehill Award Winner
February 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 704Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 571FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 549Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 469Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 464What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 4602016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 309JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 294A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 2902015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 228FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016