David Michael & Co.'s (Philadelphia) board of directors has announced the winner of the 2007 Whitehill Cup award—David Michael Europe, for achieving the highest percentage growth increase last year. The Whitehill Cup award was established by the David Michael board of directors to honor the international subsidiary that attained the highest growth rate in the fiscal year. The award was named in honor of the late General Edward Whitehill Rosenbaum, David Michael's past chairman, and his vision of a global David Michael.
David Michael Announced 2007 Whitehill Award Winner
February 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 950Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 8792016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 607The Power of Scents and Brands
- 527WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 509IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 429Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 356Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 319Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 241WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition
- 227Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress