Frutarom has announced the expansion of its New Jersey facility with the addition of 3,000 sq. ft. of new flavor development laboratories. The addition features dedicated R&D and application laboratories for the beverage, confectionery and bakery segments with space allocated for other markets as Frutarom continues to expand its flavor development capabilities, with a strong focus on natural organic flavors. With the expansion comes the anticipation of hiring additional applications specialists to join the company’s flavor team.
Frutarom Expands NJ Facility
February 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 944First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 378Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 323P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 311IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 228Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 201Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 192Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 167Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 150Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro