“We are confident in the future of Robertet and this industry,” says Christophe Maubert, president of Robertet Inc.’s fragrance division, as he discusses the opening of the company’s new fragrance compounding facility in Plan-de-Grasse, France.
First Look: Robertet’s New Fragrance Compounding Facility
April 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1206WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition
- 883First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 851WPC Refresh: Photos Now Live on Facebook
- 830WPC and the American Society of Perfumers Announce Big News
- 545Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer
- 510Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer and Evaluator
- 509The Power of Scents and Brands
- 427WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 421Scents and Sustainability: World Perfumery Congress 2016 Explores a Greener, Cleaner Fragrant Future
- 273Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...
- Alpha Aromatics Aims to Expand Audience Via New Website
- Firmenich's Clearwood Ingredient Wins First Prize
- Fly Free Over Fragrant Lavender Fields in France
6/15/2016, Deniz Ataman
- WPC Panel Answers: Is It Easy Being Green?
6/15/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Perfumer & Flavorist
- Prinova's New Partnership
5/9/2016, Mino Zaccaro