“We are confident in the future of Robertet and this industry,” says Christophe Maubert, president of Robertet Inc.’s fragrance division, as he discusses the opening of the company’s new fragrance compounding facility in Plan-de-Grasse, France.
First Look: Robertet’s New Fragrance Compounding Facility
April 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1211First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 327Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 314P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 310IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 222Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 201Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 200Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 181Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 155Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Alpha Aromatics Aims to Expand Audience Via New Website
- Firmenich's Clearwood Ingredient Wins First Prize
- Prinova's New Partnership
5/9/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
4/12/2016, Mino Zaccaro