“We are confident in the future of Robertet and this industry,” says Christophe Maubert, president of Robertet Inc.’s fragrance division, as he discusses the opening of the company’s new fragrance compounding facility in Plan-de-Grasse, France.
First Look: Robertet’s New Fragrance Compounding Facility
May 1, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1323Unilever Discloses Fragrance Ingredients
- 7212016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 499Smells Like Sandalwood: Mount Romance Signs 10-Year Contract with FPC
- 456Givaudan Purchases Activ International
- 428Editor's Note: Natural Matters
- 3852017 Flavorcon Call-for-Papers is Now Open!
- 381Bell Flavors and Fragrance Awarded for Business Excellence
- 337Firmenich Showcases at FAFAI
- 3122015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 278Smell That? Firmenich Doesn’t Either
- Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
1/24/2017, Savannah Saunders
- IFF-Lucas Meyer Cosmetics Invests in Canada-Based Bio ForeXtra
7/19/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Indian Sandalwood Increase Causes Processing to Expand
9/28/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Seppic Acquires Serdex, Expands into Naturals in Cosmetics
1/9/2017, Savannah Saunders
- IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
7/15/2016, Mino Zaccaro