“We are confident in the future of Robertet and this industry,” says Christophe Maubert, president of Robertet Inc.’s fragrance division, as he discusses the opening of the company’s new fragrance compounding facility in Plan-de-Grasse, France.
First Look: Robertet’s New Fragrance Compounding Facility
April 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1125Symrise Completes NYC Studio and Laboratory Renovations
- 645The Future of Fragrance: World Perfumery Congress 2016
- 611Christian Dior and Louis Vuitton Offer New Perfume Workshops
- 594David Michael & Company Agrees to Acquirement by International Flavors & Fragrances
- 532What's Your Flavorprint?
- 492Symrise Launches Vanilla Website
- 459BASF PETRONAS Chemicals Squeezes Out New Citral Plant
- 4242016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 368Laundry Detergent Goes Galactic
- 3672015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- IFF-Lucas Meyer Cosmetics Invests in Canada-Based Bio ForeXtra
7/19/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Indian Sandalwood Increase Causes Processing to Expand
9/28/2016, Savannah Saunders
- IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
7/15/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- WPC Exhibition Hall Exclusive: Michel and Veronique, MANE
8/17/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Firmenich's Clearwood Ingredient Wins First Prize