Wallpaper has a nice inside look at Le Labo's new stand-alone site in Tokyo. As with other cities, the company is launching city-exclusive scents for this and its London site later this year.
Inside Le Labo Japan
January 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1061Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 674Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 628Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 579Creativity by the Nose
- 463Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 455ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 419Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 399First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 306Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 273Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1