Robertet perfumers Michel Almairac and Amandine Marie have formulated fashion house Chloé's lastest perfumes—Chloé. The fragrance features notes of rose, peonies, lychee, amber, honey, magnolia, lily of the valley, warm amber and cedarwood.
Almairac and Marie Create Chloé
December 6, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 708Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 572FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 554Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 471Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 467What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 4562016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 309JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 294A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 2912015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 228FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016