Robertet perfumers Michel Almairac and Amandine Marie have formulated fashion house Chloé's lastest perfumes—Chloé. The fragrance features notes of rose, peonies, lychee, amber, honey, magnolia, lily of the valley, warm amber and cedarwood.
Almairac and Marie Create Chloé
December 6, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 917Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 699Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 621First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 562Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 431Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 320Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 283Creativity by the Nose
- 278Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 240Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 202Frutarom to Lead Expansion in South Africa
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1
- Frutarom Acquires India's Sonarome to Boost India, Africa Markets
- Flavors Growth Leads IFF's Q1 Sales