Robertet perfumers Michel Almairac and Amandine Marie have formulated fashion house Chloé's lastest perfumes—Chloé. The fragrance features notes of rose, peonies, lychee, amber, honey, magnolia, lily of the valley, warm amber and cedarwood.
Almairac and Marie Create Chloé
December 6, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 996Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 9462016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 571The Power of Scents and Brands
- 534WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 530IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 435Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 358Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 320Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 276Givaudan Releases Half Year Results
- 232Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress